[squeak-dev] VMMaker: Problem with C-code generation

Antoine Marot amarot at ulb.ac.be
Fri May 22 10:46:26 UTC 2009

Thank you David for your answer.

Actually, it was another problem that removed my methods from the
generated code. In one of my methods, I was calling a method which use
a local variable out of the scope of my method in the generated code.
I guess the code generation detects such kind of errors and removes
the erroneous methods. It would be great to have a warning in such
cases to help the debugging.

SlangBrowser is very helpful, thanks for the link !

Antoine