[squeak-dev] Re: Cuis - Some trouble on the display

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Mon May 25 22:49:54 UTC 2009

Hi Mariano:

With other Squeak images I solved the problem setting the color depth
to 32 and then doing a world menu>>restore display.

This not worked with Cuis, then I asked.

About your response:

1) I don't have on my Cuis image the possibility of setting up the
display depth on 24, only 16 and 32.

2) I exported DISPLAY=:0 previous to invoque squeak and now I can read
the most of the text, but with bad resolution (With the depth on 16
and 32).

Thanks by your help!