[squeak-dev] [ANN] Squeak Squeak3.10.2-Trunk-091024 could be fun

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Nov 5 18:38:01 UTC 2009

In the mandatory pict at http://img11.imageshack.us/i/trunkmetprocustes.jpg/
, you could see the old Rompecabezas in ProcustesEnd format loaded and
running.

How you could have it:

In you Monticello Browser , add

 MCHttpRepository
    location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/Ladrillos'
    user: ''
    password: ''

Pick Monticello-edc.331.mcz ( load automatic PackageInfo-Base-edc.30.mcz)
Then pick MorphicPuzzle-edc.1.mcz

Now you have some only SqueakLightII have until now, how put any kind of
things into .mcz , load, run.
Need polish,  I left for younger Squeakers.

Special thanks to my old friend Jerome Peace, I discover some of his code is
still out of 3.10.2, I put as extensions in MorphicPuzzle.
Also very, very thanks to Andreas  and all working in silence for trunk
moves on

Edgar

P.S, The picture was send to me eras ago and who send said Squeak is a
³bolsa de gatos² , seems me very nice and appropriate to us