[squeak-dev] Terms of Reference: discussion is open

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Fri Nov 6 17:46:04 UTC 2009

IMHO, such smart guys that are doing the majority of contributions to trunk could have figured out the way forward with Keith's established future methodology using Installer, Sake/Packages, Bob the Builder, MC 1.5/1.6 in about ten minutes.  Some were already up to speed on the way forward. They could then have contributed fixes to the tools for that methodology where required and we would be now in the future instead of stuck in the past, forked yet again with the old trunk methodology (it's not a 'new' development model) that got us into the difficulties in the first place.

Ken G. Brown