[squeak-dev] The Trunk: KernelTests-nice.106.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sun Nov 8 22:48:52 UTC 2009

Nicolas Cellier uploaded a new version of KernelTests to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/KernelTests-nice.106.mcz

Name: KernelTests-nice.106
Author: nice
Time: 8 November 2009, 11:48:32 am
UUID: d630ecd9-7c2c-4d0a-9712-7338ad410c31
Ancestors: KernelTests-nice.105

Add a test for Float storeOn: (strange, I thought I already commited this one)

=============== Diff against KernelTests-nice.104 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: FloatTest>>testStoreOn (in category 'testing') -----
+ testStoreOn
+ 	"If storeOn: prints exactly and the parser avoid cumulating round off Errors,
+ 	then Float should be read back exactly.
+ 	Note: there is no guarantee to restore the bit pattern of NaN though"
+
+ 	self assert: (Compiler evaluate: Float halfPi storeString) = Float halfPi.
+ 	self assert: (Compiler evaluate: Float halfPi negated storeString) = Float halfPi negated.
+ 	self assert: (Compiler evaluate: Float infinity storeString) = Float infinity.
+ 	self assert: (Compiler evaluate: Float infinity negated storeString) = Float infinity negated.
+ 	self assert: (Compiler evaluate: Float nan storeString) isNaN.!