[squeak-dev] Waiting forever on squeaksource (citezen)

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 15:54:49 UTC 2009

> This morning the magma list had a report that a recent pharo change had
> broken magma (slightly), with the maintainer indicating he needs some
> help in dealing with such changes now and in the future.

I think even with "(slightly)" your words are (slightly) too strong.
:)  Perhaps actually MY words in the original post were too strong
too.

It's just a Monticello informative "warning" Ross, indicating three
extension methods for serializing/materializing the global EventSensor
will not be loaded.

99% of applications would not ever want to try to serialize that, so
it won't be a real problem for them.

Regards,
  Chris