[squeak-dev] My own Squeak direction

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sat Nov 14 23:51:40 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Andreas" == Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de> writes:

Andreas> I'd be interested in hearing what others working on and in Squeak
Andreas> have to say about their own directions. Together it should give a
Andreas> pretty comprehensive understanding about where Squeak is headed in
Andreas> practice.

I think you're on the right track.  I'd like to see Squeak core get smaller,
faster, more powerful, but at the same time anything of substance we remove
still be loadable from SqueakSource or some nice dependency mechanism.

Oh yeah, and I want a pony.

:-)