[squeak-dev] Re: My own Squeak direction

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sun Nov 15 02:27:39 UTC 2009

askoh wrote:
> I would like to make a Squeak.dll that is callable by other application
> programs like Computer Aided Design software (CAD). I want to make addons to
> these programs using Squeak for the addons. A Squeak.dll will allow Squeak
> to be used in many situations where dll's are used to do invisible work for
> the main application programs.

In which case you might be interested in the current vm-dev thread
starting here:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/vm-dev/2009-November/003385.html

and I just announced a prototype that could in fact be linked from
elsewhere:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/vm-dev/2009-November/003437.html

Cheers,
   - Andreas