[squeak-dev] Re: Seaside support in Squeak (Re: My Own Squeak Direction)

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Nov 17 05:50:39 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Colin" == Colin Putney <cputney at wiresong.ca> writes:

Colin> Yup, shouldn't affect existing code. I'll take a stab at it.

And this is what I like about the fact that we've rebooted the
contribution process.  Yeay.

In fact, I'm wondering if I shouldn't just step up to ensure that
Squeak and Seaside keep playing together.  I'm sure it's just a
matter of getting commit access to the Squeak adaptor package on
the Seaside repo.