[squeak-dev] Re: Test breaking mouse-wheel scrolling (was: Re: Re: Test failures in trunk)

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Nov 18 07:46:43 UTC 2009

Igor Stasenko wrote:
> It does not fixes the problem for me :(
> I wonder, why mouse scroll behavior depends on flaps or locale..

Most likely because scroll events are delivered as Ctrl-UpArrow and
Ctrl-DownArrow events and there is a chance that the input converters
muck with that. I had a quick look but I couldn't find much. Some things
you could try is:
* see if typing Ctrl-UpArrow and Ctrl-DownArrow scrolls text
* check what running "Sensor kbdTest" shows when you operate the scroll
wheel
* check the keyboard converter in World primaryHand to ensure it's correct.

Cheers,
   - Andreas