[squeak-dev] Re: The Trunk: System-mha.167.mcz

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 17:13:39 UTC 2009

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 12:06 AM, Michael Haupt <mhaupt at gmail.com> wrote:

> sorry, I meant the "personalized" world menu, and the question
> actually is whether anybody is using this feature.

Since you are asking, yes, I use it.  I mostly use Squeak as a
personal toolkit to assist in whatever else I'm working on, and
certain custom tools I like to have at my fingertips.  So, I use the
personalized menu.  Sure, I could modify the actual menu, but then I'd
have to redo that each time it was 'fixed' elsewhere in the update
stream(s).

-Chris