[squeak-dev] Squeak screencasts

K. K. Subramaniam subbukk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 18:15:45 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 18 November 2009 09:11:00 pm Igor Stasenko wrote:
> > A request to those doing commits to the trunk.
> >
> > Is it possible to do a screen grab of the whole process and publish it in
> > http://www.squeak.org/Documentation/?
> >
> > I find short video clips (like those done by Stephane Ducasse) much more
> > effective than paper descriptions.
>
> Can you elaborate, what you mean by process?
Creating a changeset, editing a fix, verifying the delta and then committing it
to the trunk. The clip may be short and simple but watching it in
Documentation/ (a la Stephane Ducasse tutorials) is lot easier for budding
Squeakers in colleges than digging around in mailing lists.

Just an opportunity to update our Documentation/ web page.

Subbu