[squeak-dev] Re: Seaside support in Squeak (Re: My Own Squeak Direction)

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 20:58:00 UTC 2009

Hi Randal,

I think we're moving in the right direction. I'm glad to take the details
for the instructions as you've provided them. I'll use them as you have
specified.

That's about all I've committed to, at this point. I like your enthusiasm.
And I like the title of Squeak Seaside Support Team. But I'm more interested
in defining my own role, thanks. Which the SOB is free to refuse.

I know there is a Vimeo collection of videos. So? I know you prompted that.
I think YouTube is a better place to get exposure.

I'm pushing for a YouTube channel with videos explaining ten core things.
Maybe you noticed that I want a link from that page saying "Sponsored by..."
etc?

I'd like a clearer picture of what I'm committing to, before I do. If
people, the SOB, find that attitude impertinent, that's fine by me. In life
you don't get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate.

I'll check back tomorrow. This seems to have eaten my afternoon.

Chris