Squeaksource.com project missing (was Re: [squeak-dev] Splitting Set and Dictionary)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Nov 19 21:08:00 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-11-19 at 20:57 +0100, Martin Kuball wrote:
> I wonder if we could have a mapped collection that preserves the order in
> which elements are added to it. Would be nice to have this in the base
> image. I used SkipList for this in older images. But since the class is
> gone there is kind of a hole here.
>
> Martin

You may already be aware but SkipList is not completely gone, it can
still be found at

Argh....

I was just going to find the URL for the squeaksource.com repository I
setup for SkipList and it is now missing.

Well, hopefully in time it will appear back at

http://www.squeaksource.com/skiplists.html

before long.

Also, maybe this package could become a blessed official contributed
package although it has licensing problems.

Ken