[squeak-dev] Faster FileStream experiments

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Fri Nov 27 16:13:06 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Colin" == Colin Putney <cputney at wiresong.ca> writes:

Colin> ...and code, perhaps? I did a bit of poking around, but couldn't find
Colin> anything on the web that said what the license actually is. Can you be
Colin> more specific than "liberal?"

MLS made it clear at the meeting that Cincom's default release model is now
"open source" except for things that are business differentiating, and in
fact, in particular, they would really like to see Xtreams adopted widely, so
the license would have to be MIT-like for htat to happen.

I'm sure if we poked Arden or James Robertson we could get a statement of
license for Xtreams available rather quickly.