[squeak-dev] Re: ESUG movies...

James Robertson jarober at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 21:48:44 UTC 2009

Göran Krampe <goran <at> krampe.se> writes:

> Hi!
>
> Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
> > Thanks Göran for your time and effort.
> > The only thing I could add is to put happier names to the files. Because
> > with the name you don't know which video is it. And here:
> > http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6147
> > there are few description only.
>
> I know, I was hoping for you guys helping me with adding descriptions!
> I will eventually get descriptions in place, but it would be nice if we
> could do it together.
>
> regards, Göran

I'm posting video - with labels and descriptions - to my blog:

http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView - you can check the iTUnes podcast
section for "Smalltalk on the Tubes" and subscribe.

I am also archiving them here:

http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/userblogs/cincom/blogView?content=smalltalk_videos_esug09

and

http://www.stic.st/stic?content=esug09