[squeak-dev] Some minor UI changes in the inbox

Michael Davies mykdavies+squeak at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 17:59:54 UTC 2009

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 6:25 AM, Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:

> The good news is that the inbox is empty now and looking for more
> contributions. Keep 'em coming!
>
> Hi all,
I've just dropped a couple of items into the inbox. Apologies in advance if
there are any problems, as this is my first attempt at saving changes into a
different repository than where they came from.

Morphic-MAD.203 - Hack to fix problem with rounding of buttons - I'm happy
to take advice on how to address the underlying problem. I've also slightly
increased the radius so that the curve is visible.

Morphic-MAD.204 and co - Selection highlighting in lists is now consistent
with that in menus. I've made direct reference to Preferences
menuSelectionColor - not sure if this will be seen as reasonable?

Morphic-MAD.205 fixes the mess I made of the formatting.

You should really tone down the highlight colour after loading these
changes:
Preferences setParameter: #menuSelectionColor to: (Color r: 0.4 g: 0.5 b:
0.7)

Can anyone explain to me how I would add a postscript to a specific mcz? The
Scripts button seems to want to add it to the full package.

Let me know if there are problems or questions.

Thanks,
Michael