[squeak-dev] Create option in debugger window?

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 17:17:12 UTC 2009

Hi guys, first of all I want to say it's really nice to see
Squeak finally moving forward. Yesterday I started working with the latest
trunk image and I noticed that when a doesNotUnderstand error pops up the
debugger window doesn't have the "create" button anymore. Maybe it was
removed a lot of time ago, I don't know because I mostly work in Etoys.
I really like that feature and I don't know how to put it back. Does anybody
know how to do it?

Cheers