[squeak-dev] Can not update my Trunk image got this error message

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Oct 15 08:04:56 UTC 2009

On 10/15/09 2:27 AM, "Alexander Lazarević" <laza at blobworks.com> wrote:

> Are you using the "Load Code Updates" button or are you trying to load
> an individual package version from within monticello? With changes to
> the SystemProgressMorph I had to split things into two packages. In
> the trunk update mechanism a monticello configuration takes care that
> the first package is loaded after the second one. Try to load prior
> versions of the morphic package one after another within the
> monticello browser If you only want to update that package. (Can't
> try, because source.squeak.org doesn't play ball right now)
>
> Alex
>
> On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 6:31 AM, Raymond Asselin
> <asselinraymond at videotron.ca> wrote:
>>

>> any hint ?

I having exactly this when  for each package loaded from trunk I try to
originate a version numerated .cs.
Atttached is the .cs and I fail to find a solution for load continue.
Also the image is not resumable to this kind of error.
The starting point is Squeak3.10-7159-basic.image and I have all .cs until
this.
If any have a ftp with available space and interest , I could put all.