[squeak-dev] Re: about Dictionary valuesDo:

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Oct 20 16:33:37 UTC 2009

Nicolas Cellier wrote:
>> Can you provide some examples of places that break?
>
> Look among 49 remaining senders of keys, a few use usage like #selectors do.

Looking through this, nothing springs to mind that would break. Even
places like, e.g., aClass selectors includes: aSelector should continue
to work with the one possible exception that in cases where
IdentityDictionary keys are used the resulting collection should compare
identity not equality, which would be a problem if there were code that
expects e.g., Object selectors includes: 'yourself' => false. (that
seems rare)

But other than that I don't really see anything that would break with
the change. Have you tried making the change and just run all the tests
to see which ones break and why?

Cheers,
   - Andreas