[squeak-dev] Re: update-nice.41.mcm disappeared

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 00:27:17 UTC 2009

2009/10/21 Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de>:

> On 21.10.2009, at 01:52, Ken Causey wrote:
>
>> I think we are going to have to wait for Bert to wake up for this and
>> the Multilingual issue.
>
> I'm still awake doing the final Etoys 4 release, due tomorrow ...
>
> Can't do much about Multilingual. The 3.7 squeaksource image needs to be
> replaced by a trunk-based one, as was discussed earlier.
>
>> On Wed, 2009-10-21 at 01:36 +0200, Nicolas Cellier wrote:
>>>
>>> Ah, got a copy of it
>>> How could I upload it back ?
>
> Just like you would upload it normally. Open in MCM browser and store.
>
> - Bert -

| array mcConf mcBrowser  |
array := Compiler evaluate: '#' , (StandardFileStream oldFileNamed:
'update-nice.41.mcm') contents.

mcConf := MCConfiguration fromArray: array.
mcConf name: 'update-nice.41'.

mcBrowser := MCConfigurationBrowser new.
mcBrowser
	configuration: mcConf;
	show.

"seemed to work..."