[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Monticello-nice.328.mcz

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Oct 22 12:38:38 UTC 2009

Nicholas,

it's great to see you clean up even the little things :)

But I don't think Monticello should rely on #classVarNames being
sorted. The fewer difference we have in the trunk version to the
upstream version the better (ideally zero).

And given the typical number of class vars, this is not a performance
issue.

Please continue making Squeak nicer (pun intended) but let's not burn
bridges unnecessarily.

- Bert -