[squeak-dev] Squeak for Email

Jecel Assumpcao Jr jecel at merlintec.com
Fri Oct 23 17:02:02 UTC 2009

Ronald Spengler wrote:

> Which makes me wonder: does anyone here read the list from within a
> squeak image?

Me, from this 3.9 image. And pressing the "Custom F." button and
creating a "hasText: 'X-Mailer: Celeste'" filter shows that Göran was
also doing this until at least April 2008.

Of course, this makes it trivial to deal with commit messages. I just
point to one and press the "Part F." button to see nothing but commits.
I can quickly scan them and "move all" to my squeak-dev folder before
checking out the actual discussions without interruptions. Given that
not everyone has such nice options (including me when forced to use some
webmail interface once in a while), I think a daily digest is the best
compromise for now.

-- Jecel