[squeak-dev] Commit messages revisited

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 01:10:21 UTC 2009

2009/10/25 Hernán Morales Durand <hernan.morales at gmail.com>:

> 2009/10/23 Igor Stasenko <siguctua at gmail.com>
>>
>> 2009/10/22 Hernán Morales Durand <hernan.morales at gmail.com>:
>> > Please, set up another list for commit messages, as Laurence said the
>> > mailing list is for programming in/using Squeak, not for developing
>> > the Squeak itself. There are many options before expecting/requiring
>> > 1000+ subscribers to create filtering rules in their e-mail clients.
>> > Cheers,
>> >

>> Is developing Squeak implying using and programming in Squeak?
>
> If yes, why there is a separate mailing list for the vm?

Mind , if i don't answer this question? I don't know. :)

P.S. I'm fed up with this topic. I prefer to discuss the technical
issue in this list, ideas and innovations, instead of endless debates,
whether its good or bad to have bot postings to list.
Regardless what we choose, this will not improve the quality of
software nor add new features to it.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.