[squeak-dev] Re: Problem with Multilingual...

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Oct 28 03:39:19 UTC 2009

Thanks for reporting, the problem has been fixed. It would really be
helpful if you could document the issue by writing a test that covers
the intended behavior - that way we don't repeat the problem in the
future. You can submit it to the repository at
http://source.squeak.org/inbox and that way Squeak will be a better
place for everyone ;-)

Cheers,
   - Andreas