[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Kernel-nice.277.mcz

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 17:25:08 UTC 2009

See the thread starting at
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2009-October/140239.html

I zealously refactored #selectors also, and that is controversial, see
thread starting at
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2009-October/140383.html

In the interim put asSet in #selectors or in Seaside.

Anyway, there should be a place where to put release notes, expecially
when a change might break some compatibility.

Nicolas