[squeak-dev] Graphical Application Where to Begin?

Bergel, Alexandre bergel at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Sep 2 14:36:56 UTC 2009

Speaking about graphical application, I put some effort in getting
Mondrian working for Pharo. More info on:
	http://moose.unibe.ch/tools/mondrian
	www.squeaksource.com/Mondrian.html

I haven't tried Mondrian in Squeak, but I expect it to be easily
portable. If any is interested in getting Mondrian for Squeak, let me
know.

Cheers,
Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu