3.10 MVC (was Re: [squeak-dev] The Trunk: ToolBuilder-MVC-ar.15.mcz)

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Sep 3 09:18:31 UTC 2009

On 9/2/09 9:32 AM, "Sungjin Chun" <chunsj at gmail.com> wrote:

> as you might already noticed, I'm not that professional on this :) so I hope
> you can make one with 3.10.
>
> My image posted is based on 3.8 not 3.10 (to make it sure).
>
> I hope there'll be good result on this work.

Yes, I was clear your image is 3.8.
So the only way is feed it with new code coming from 3.9, 3.10, trunk.
I have the updates for 3.10 in .cs form (I choose use it for my fork) and
also have the complete process originated from trunk in .cs form.
And ideas of how mix different stuff ( I doing this now in my ³unofficial
3.11² )
So with your help and with Boris help (he is a great MVC master) with time
we could have a 3.11MVCSqueak if all agree.
What I wish and still never investigate for MVC is if we could have some
similar to drag and drop mechanism of 3.8 Morphic.
Any help on this ?

Edgar