[squeak-dev] Clamato

Dan Ingalls Dan at SqueakLand.org
Sat Sep 5 14:04:58 UTC 2009

> > That said, though, are you open to a possible collaboration to put a bit more attention on making it the best it can be without making it significantly more complicated.
>
>Absolutely.  I would be delighted to have more collaboration on this
>(and honored, Dan, to have yours) - though of course I also reserve
>the right to ignore any and all suggestions :)

Avi -

This looks better than I had thought, and about as good as I can imagine for this kind of adaptation.

I'll spend a bit of time on LK and see how it looks.  I understand your focus on the DOM, and we've talked about having a more DOM-oriented LK anyway.  It all looks like fun.

Thanks for taking the trouble (to do it first, then to explain these aspects).

	- Dan