[squeak-dev] Clamato

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 03:12:56 UTC 2009

Have you tried that? It doesn't seem to work for me. Tried saving it
on Object, but it's not invoked as far as I can tell.

I am trying a different refactoring, like so:

- renderOn: html
	self renderButtonFor: '+' on: html.
	self renderButtonFor: '-' on: html.

- renderButtonFor: operation on: html
	html button
		with: operation;
		onClick: [@counter := @counter perform: operation with: 1. self reload].

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live;
yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life
which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of
the Son of God, who loved me, and gave
himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20