[squeak-dev] Re: source.squeak.org down again

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sun Sep 6 17:58:50 UTC 2009

Andreas Raab wrote:
> And WAHtmlRenderer does not understand rssLinkWithUrl:title: (the
> message isn't implemented anywhere in the system).

Okay, so I decided to give it a shot and update the packages from
http://squeaksource.com/ss which appears to be the ticket. I have now a
local Squeaksource version running in a trunk image with so far no ill
side effects.

I'd be happy to post the necessary patches as well as a configuration
map if someone tells me where to put it (I have no access to either ss
repository on source.squeak.org or squeaksource.com).

Cheers,
   - Andreas