[squeak-dev] Clamato

Alejandro F. Reimondo aleReimondo at smalltalking.net
Sun Sep 6 18:07:46 UTC 2009

Dear Randal,
Thanks for your email.
When I desided to give a chance to Smalltalk
 I started a path that let me exploit the diferences in pov
 with thouthands of people (never returned to Pascal,
 that governed the "way of thinking about software"
 at that time).
Now it is too late for me to feel confortable following
 "the" crowd.
The reason why I wrote the email was to say that there
 are other ways to consider smalltalk.
How we consider Smalltalk, dependes on what we
 can get from it, and how much we have to loose
 when we conform the commons.
all the best,
Ale.