[squeak-dev] The Trunk: project view title is all black

Hans-Martin Mosner hmm at heeg.de
Sun Sep 6 19:37:50 UTC 2009

Looks like some of the changes in trunk broke the mechanisms by which
the project view displays the project name:

I have not yet found the culprit, my suspicion is that this could be a
side effect of antialiased font rendering.
The core of the problem is somewhere in the drawing of a string morph on
a fresh canvas.
When you execute "(StringMorph contents: 'X') imageForm bits asArray"
you will get different results in the current trunk image and in a
3.10.2 image, for example. I have not yet tried it in other images.

Cheers,
Hans-Martin