[squeak-dev] DeltaStreams at ESUG in Brest

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 16:39:36 UTC 2009

Goran,
at early stages, and for generic backwards compatibility it would be
nice to have a
Delta -> ChangeSet converter
this will mean that we could stay compatible with any historical
version(s) of Squeak at some point.
>From other point , by making this converter available, there is a
potential risk that people will avoid integrating
deltas into own forks, just because they can stick with the old ways :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.