[squeak-dev] References to classes showing twice?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Mon Sep 7 22:29:37 UTC 2009

Hi -

I noticed that when one browses the references to classes, all the
methods seem to show up twice now. I'm suspecting this is related to the
latest CompiledMethod changes. I could trace the problem to
Behavior>>allCallsOn which is implemented as:

allCallsOn
	"Answer a SortedCollection of all the methods that refer to me by name
or as part of an association in a global dict."
	^(self  systemNavigation allCallsOn:  (self environment associationAt:
self theNonMetaClass name)), (self  systemNavigation allCallsOn:  self
theNonMetaClass name)

This seems to be returning the same results for both queries. Any ideas?

Cheers,
   - Andreas