[squeak-dev] generalizedYellowButtonMenu

Elöd Kironský elod.kironsky at avg.com
Tue Sep 8 22:09:06 UTC 2009

Hi!

Can someone please explain what is the preference "generalizedYellowButtonMenu" for? It is by default enabled in Squeak and it breaks the yellowButtonPressed event in mouseDown: methods. I've tried to Google it, but the only thing I found, that it makes problems in other packages too. Am I missing something? This was introduced somewhere in 3.9 I think, but I'm not sure where and why. Does someone know? Thanks in advance,

Elod