[squeak-dev] xmlrpc

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Thu Sep 10 11:20:59 UTC 2009

Hi!

Ching de la Serna wrote:
> Hi All,
> I posted this in the [NEWBIES] Mailing list and it was suggested to me to
> try Squeak-dev as there are more people conversant with this who would not
> mind a newbie question.

We don't mind newbie questions on squeak-dev. IMHO it is a bit
unfortunate that the existence of the beginners list might give this
impression.

We love newbie questions! :) The beginners list is a list to make it
less "frigthening" of the poster, *not* a means to keep newbies
questions away from squeak-dev. I personally would like to see more
newbie questions posted here - because frankly, we have so many lists to
track... and I keep forgetting to check the beginners list.

And having said all that, I am sorry - I haven't used XMLRPC, but
someone else can surely give you some advice.

regards, Göran

PS. IRC channel #squeak on irc.freenode.net is also a good place to ask
questions.