[squeak-dev] Re: How to get a Trunk image

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sun Sep 13 07:36:00 UTC 2009

Ronald Spengler wrote:
> Hmm. When I try to load updates from this image, things go wrong.

What happens?

> I've noticed that this image seems to be using the old font system.

Just in the old workspaces (I didn't actually try to make this pretty
and I don't think we have a proper ReleaseBuilder script yet for setting
things up).

> Also, when I do:
>
> TextMorph useNewEditors: true
>
> ... to enable the Cuis editors I get the unknown selector menu.

Works here.

> Is this image really up to date?

As far as I can tell, yes. I just downloaded it again and it updates
fine and everything behaves as it should.

Cheers,
   - Andreas