[squeak-dev] VM compilation

Ang Beepeng beepeng86 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 14 13:29:12 UTC 2009

Hi, thanks for your reply.

Do you mean BitBltPlugin or do you really mean BitBltSimulation?

The source that I've download is without BalloonEnginePlugin. Squeak 3.9
source. Does it mean something, or should I get BalloonEngineePlugin anyway?

INTERNAL_PLUGINS = ADPCMCodecPlugin AsynchFilePlugin B3DAcceleratorPlugin
BMPReadWriterPlugin B2DPlugin BitBltPlugin DSAPrims ZipPlugin DropPlugin
FFTPlugin FilePlugin FloatArrayPlugin FloatMathPlugin GeniePlugin
HostWindowPlugin JPEGReadWriter2Plugin JPEGReaderPlugin JoystickTabletPlugin
Klatt LargeIntegers LocalePlugin MIDIPlugin Matrix2x3Plugin
MiscPrimitivePlugin Mpeg3Plugin RePlugin SecurityPlugin SerialPlugin
SocketPlugin SoundCodecPrims SoundGenerationPlugin SoundPlugin
StarSqueakPlugin SurfacePlugin UUIDPlugin

I have BitBltPlugin builtin with the VM.

Thank you very much.

Ang Beepeng