[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Collections-nice.130.mcz

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 19:53:30 UTC 2009

Can't tell if it's not just a case of Squeakluckity (the ability to
have one's own work handled by someone else in the community).
Since I can't be usefull by my volume of work, I must try and
compensate with accuracy about what already exists.

You may find Keith version in Kenrel-Extensions at
http://www.squeaksource.com/311

Nicolas