[squeak-dev] facelifting the trunk?

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 01:02:10 UTC 2009

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 7:04 AM, Michael Haupt <mhaupt at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Juan,
>
> On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 3:59 PM, Juan Vuletich <juan at jvuletich.org> wrote:
> >> appearance of facelifted images.
> >
> > Can you send a link?
>
> just look at any Newspeak image. For convenience, I have attached a
> screenshot of a facelifted Squeak image I have on my machine.

Think how nice it would look crossed with the native font support we now
have :)  It's been pointed out to me that actually there's not a huge amount
of work in Facelift, and since the code is open source there is nothing to
stop you reimplementing it using the original as a guide, is there?  You
might be able to delete the odd fixTemps :).  There's absolutely no chance
of changing the license, so....