[squeak-dev] Pending inbox items: #removeAll and #flatten vs. #flattened

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Sep 17 03:32:51 UTC 2009

Hi -

There are currently some items in the inbox that I'm not qualified to
deal with. One is Collections-klub.131.mcz that has various
implementations of #removeAll and seem to partly conflict with the
recently added implementations.

Nicolas - since you took the lead on removeAll, can I ask you to review
and merge it as appropriate (it looks like there are some specialized
implementations of #removeAll that may or may not be useful; it would be
good if you could check that).

Secondly, there seem to be competing implementations of #flatten vs.
#flattened. I'm wondering if anyone wants to take a lead on a discussion
/ decision on the matter. My feeling is simpler is better but I'm not a
heavy user of fancy collection methods so I don't feel qualified to make
a call. If we don't find anyone to lead the discussion I'll move the
packages to treated and declare the issue as "resolved by status quo" ;-)

Cheers,
   - Andreas