[squeak-dev] 3.11.3.2135 for Unix

Ian Piumarta piumarta at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 17:30:27 UTC 2009

Hi Damien,

> What is this %n added to $plugins?

The %n is replaced with the name of the plugin when the VM tries to
load it.  If the VM is run wth "-plugins $PWD/bld/%n" then when it
tries to load "vm-sound-OSS" it will look for the file "$PWD/bld/vm-
sound-OSS/so.vm-sound-OSS".  Running out of the build directory is
the real motivation behind the feature.

> Why does the script tries to use OSS when it was explicitly
> deactivated by configure?

Because I failed to anticipate that situation.  I think it's fixed in
the trunk now.  It would be very helpful if you would update and
recompile and let me know what still doesn't work.

Thanks!
Ian