[squeak-dev] Re: VM Crash

Martin martin.troielli at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 11:39:21 UTC 2009

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your response. Yes, I know the information included in that
file is very useful when a crash occurs, but this time the error happened
on a production system and it's virtually impossible to reproduce the
error again. Unfortunately the dmp file wasn't generated when the crash
happened.

 From the VM sources I see that the number is a reference to
methodPrimitiveIndex() and I think it's only a index without any relevant
information about what happened.

Thanks anyway.

Regards,
Martin