[squeak-dev] Re: Polymorph in a trunk image

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sat Sep 19 06:30:26 UTC 2009

Ronald Spengler wrote:
> Polymorph-ToolBuilder-Morphic introduces PSToolBuilder>>buildPluggableWindow:
>
> This does has one sender, PluggableWindowSpec>>buildWith:
>
> Removing PSToolBuilder>>buildPluggableWindow: makes the browser open
> to a proper size again.

Ah, now it's getting clear. Here is what you need to add to
PSToolBuilder to fix things:

	widget bounds: (RealEstateAgent
		initialFrameFor: widget
		initialExtent: (aSpec extent ifNil:[widget initialExtent])
		world: self currentWorld).

The method in Squeak is time stamped 7/28/2009 so very recent (which
explains why I had seen the problem before).

Cheers,
   - Andreas