[squeak-dev] Facelift in trunk (and more)

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 06:30:51 UTC 2009

I just clicked the 'update button'
it looks a little better :)
except the button pane in browser, which draws buttons with rounded
corners even if i turn off the
rounding option in prefs.
Its also looks a bit strange, with artifacts, because instead of
rounding it draws an ugly gray curves :(
But anyways, thanks for an effort :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.