[SPAM] Re: [squeak-dev] Advice on new projects

Miguel Enrique Cobá Martinez miguel.coba at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 04:05:49 UTC 2009

El mar, 22-09-2009 a las 20:49 -0700, Ronald Spengler escribió:
> Having a solid (optional) name spacing mechanism would make it much
> easier to sell my way into using it at work, I think.

It doesn't really matter that much. I also at the beginning was worried
by this, after several years of indoctrination in the java world.
Until now I have never had a collision with other packages using the
same name that mine. And if that were to happen someday, well,
refactoring tools are very handy to do a rename. Indeed is a non-issue.

--
Miguel Cobá
http://miguel.leugim.com.mx