[squeak-dev] Re: [etoys-dev] Squeak Etoys interface with Arduino (first version available)

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 04:21:37 UTC 2009

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 1:46 PM, Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero <
dirakx at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Ricardo.
>
> This is a great project.

Thanks!

> I got it running in an OLPC XO-1, with some minor tweaks to the
> Arduino.sh script.

That's great! I tried to do it a few days ago but even though Arduino worked
I ended up breaking the Etoys activity :P

> it would be nice to have a use tutorial with examples README.txt is
> not very informative,

Yes, you're right. I just didn't have time to do it.

> .i saw you get inspired by the fritzing project!
> way to go!.

I'm glad you liked it, the Fritzing images are very nice.

> Thanks again for your hard work
>

> Rafael Ortiz

Cheers
Richo