[squeak-dev] [ANN] OmniBrowser 2.0.3

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sun Sep 27 21:41:52 UTC 2009

Hi Colin,

Thanks for releasing a new version of OmniBrowser. I just played with
it a little in the Squeak3.10.2-trunk. It looks great with the icons
and the refactoring commands. I especially like the fact, that the
buttons height does not change when you resize the browser. ;-)

One thing I don't like at all, though: the fact that some Monticello
packages are dirty after I install the .sar. With the new development
process I got used to the fact that only the packages I work on are
dirty. As an old ENVY user dirty packages make me very nervous. ;-)

However, I loaded OB-ExtDeps and OB-Umbrella from source.wiresong.ca/
ob as you have explained on the OmniBrowser Development group. That
seemed to have worked. Do I have all the code from the release now?

At first I had tried only loading OB-Umbrella which did not work.
Wouldn't it be the best - as in least confusing - way to just load a
package named OmniBrowser from the repository source.wiresong.ca/ob?

Cheers,
Bernhard