[squeak-dev] Re: Problem with ProportionalSplitters

Markus Lampert markuslampert at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 28 02:52:46 UTC 2009

Played a long time with it until I could reproduce it. Resizing the whole browser window (making it smaller) leads to horrible sizing problems. Interestingly it works fine with the default layout, only if the splitters have been moved beforehand things become ugly (literally).

So this is probably an issue on smaller screens.

Will look into it, but it will take a few days.

Have fun,
Markus